Experienced GM of various ITC Welcomgroup hotels.
Pioneered the concept of eco designing in:
1 . Welcomgroup Bay Island in Port Blair 1988 to 1992.
2. Travel House 1992 to 1994
3. Land base India ltd 1994 to 1996
- Headed CII 's Renewable Energy cell for one year-1996 to 1997.
- Submitted a paper to ILO/CORNELL UNIVERSITY on eco-designing in 1994.
- Developed eco rating for the Delhi Govt, which has been distributed to 1200 schools, translated into Marathi & further distributed to 6000 schools.
- Ex-faculty member of the Railway Staff College, Baroda and conducted 30 sessions on eco designing for the senior management of the Indian Railways.
- Conducted sessions for many public/private sector companies like BHEL, CEL, TATA BP SOLAR, WIPRO AND KARNATAKA POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD/Power Finance Corporation, IIT's MDI, SP Jain & many chambers of commerce.
- Ex convener of the water committee of CII Delhi council . Currently member of power & water committee of CII northern region/national committee respectively.
- Chairperson of sustainable development committee of Federation of hotels and restaurants association of India-western region
- Member of Arunim an arm of ministry of social justice.
- Initiated innovative DNA embedded social investment programme in ITC Welcomgroup.
- Served as a non executive director in Central Electronics Ltd for 5 years .
- Recipient of Helen Keller Award 2006 & Karamveer puraskar 2009, Green hotelier award 2010.